Appropriate Behavior at Concerts1. STAY FOR THE ENTIRE CONCERT.2. Turn off beepers and cell phones & no text messaging.3. Stay in your seat when a group is performing on stage.
4. Do Not let children wander around during the concert.
5. Refrain from talking during performances.
6. DO NOT distract children while they are performing, such as rushing the stage for photos.
7. Show your appreciation of the children’s efforts by listening and applauding their hard work.
8. At the conclusion of the concert please proceed in an orderly manner to pick up your child.