Our Philosophy of Teaching
· We believe children deserve respect.
· We believe children should not be humiliated, hurt, or embarrassed.
· We believe a child’s self-esteem should be nurtured tenderly.
· We believe our job is to teach until a child learns, rather than punish until he/she learns.
· We believe that if we are willing to say “I am sorry”, when we make a mistake, we do not have to be afraid of making mistakes.
· We want your child to enjoy the learning process, and we want to help him/her develop their own motivation for learning. We will do or best to encourage your child to succeed in his/her attempts to learn.
· We believe parents, students and teachers must work together.
All students are expected to:
· Follow our rules and procedures
· Be responsible
· Be trustworthy
· Be honest
· Be respectful to others and their property
· Do their personal best on all of their work
· Not use “Put Downs” to classmates or other students