Welcome to the Clifford School
Health Office website!!!
856-241-1552 X 3035
Please click HERE to access Student Health information and forms.
Reminder: classrooms at Clifford School are PEANUT FREE/TREE NUT FREE due to student allergies. Please remember to use the Suggested Snack list when sending in snacks for your children. Thank you!!:)
Attention Preschool Parents-All preschool students are required to received an Influenza Vaccine (flu shot) between September 1 and December 31. Please contact your child's doctor to obtain a flu shot and send proof of vaccine into Mrs. Dreger, School Nurse.
The Margaret C. Clifford School
2018-2019 Snack Guidelines
As safety is always a top concern at MCS, we are asking all parents to refrain from sending in foods (for snack) that contain peanuts, tree nuts, or have been made in a facility that processes peanuts or tree nuts. Any item may, however, be brought into the cafeteria for lunch. Certain procedures are in place to monitor the safety of all of our students. Please continuously check labels of snacks sent into school, as ingredient lists can often change. It is preferred that any item sent into school for your child’s snack, contain a food/ingredients label so that ingredients can be checked.
These guidelines are to serve only as a resource. They are in no way complete and are subject to manufacturer recalls and mislabeling. Manufacturers may have changed their equipment/product lines and method since you last purchased an item listed on this sheet.
The following suggestions were obtained from Safe Snack Guide: snacksafely.com
- Fresh fruits (apples, orange, grapes, etc.) and fresh veggies (carrots, celery, cucumber slices)
- Fruit cups, applesauce
- Raisins, craisins
- Pretzels (Snyders of Hanover “Minis, Sticks, Snaps, & Rods” are ok; most Herr’s & Utz brands)
- String cheese, cheese sticks
- Yogurt, Gogurt
- Pudding and Jello cups
- Cookies: Oreos (Original & Double Stuff only); Vanilla wafers, Animal crackers (Barnum’s brand)
- Crackers: goldfish, saltines, Teddy Grahams (vanilla, chocolate, honey flavors only)
- Fruit snacks, Fruit Roll Ups, Fruit by the Foot
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Plain Potato chips – Herr’s, Utz, Wise brands
- Pop Secret Microwave Plain Popcorn - already popped
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN THE FOLLOWING FOODS AS THEY CAN CONTAIN PEANUTS/NUTS:
- GRANOLA BARS
- TRAIL MIX
- NUTS OF ANY KIND (CASHEWS, PEANUTS, ALMONDS, ETC.)
- BAKED GOODS SUCH AS BAKERY COOKIES OR MUFFINS
Thank you for your assistance and understanding with helping to keep our students safe and healthy!!!