The following position(s) are available within theSwedesboro-Woolwich Elementary School District, Gloucester County,15 Fredrick Boulevard, Woolwich Township, NJ 08085The Swedesboro-Woolwich School District, a rapidly growing preschool through grade 6 district,
has the following opening(s) :
Long Term Substitute-Speech Language Specialist
Speech Language Specialist to provide speech/ language therapy for children with special needs.
Hours/Dates: Full time, September through March 2023
New Jersey Speech/Language Certification is required.
Salary: Per contracted rate
Closing Date: June 23, 2022
Please email Heather Worrell firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Instructional Facilitator for Grades PK-6
Date Posted: 5/17/2022
Closing Date: 5/31/2022
Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2022
Salary: To Be Determined (ranging $80,000 - $90,000)
Supervises: ACES staff, G & T, Enrichment Programming, Nursing, and Special Areas Staff as assigned.
Job Goals: The Instructional Facilitator collaborates with the Chief Academic Officer in supervising instructional staff, as well as the District’s curricular and instructional programs. The Instructional Facilitator assists in leading district instructional improvement by providing ongoing professional development opportunities, the coaching of staff, and overseeing committees and mentoring instructional staff as assigned.
1. A valid New Jersey Supervisor Certificate.
2. A Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university with specialization in the areas of administration and supervision.
3. Minimum of five years of full time classroom teaching experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Strong skills in the use of technology (including including Microsoft Office Suite) as well as the integration of technology into the instructional classroom.
2. Knowledge of statistics and sound measurement practice in the area of district assessment.
3. Ability to analyze and interpret data for the leadership team and instructional staff.
4. Demonstrates a strong track record in utilizing data analysis to improve instruction.
Term of Employment July 1 - June 30 (12 month position)
Please send complete application packet to: email@example.com
Confidential Secretary to the Principal
To provide administrative support for Building Principal or other School Administrator and perform a variety of clerical, secretarial, and other administrative functions required for the operation of the school to ensure the maximum impact on educational outcomes of students.
• Primary point of contact for all visitors to the school, ensures visitors sign in and obtain visitors badges
• Coordinates all requests for early dismissal of students. Ensures that child release is made only to parent, guardian or other authorized adults and that these individuals complete the sign out sheets prior to release of student
• Monitors the front door camera and admits visitors/parents to building via the front door
• Creates PO’s for main office/building ordering
• Assists with staff and student attendance.
• Works with the Principal and staff to ensure efficient school dismissals and may assist with bus dismissals via intercom system as needed
• Organizes and maintains student files and records
• Answers the phone in a prompt professional manner and assists in routing of calls to appropriate personnel
• Processes incoming mail by date stamping and distributing to the appropriate person
• Types memos, letters and spreadsheets using Google Docs or Microsoft Word or Excel
• Copies and distributes communications to teachers and students
• Coordinates requests for mailing services, i.e. registered mail or package pick up
• Maintains accurate and updated employee lists as directed
• Assists clerical staff with updating daily bus lists
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree or higher preferred
• Minimum 3 years of secretarial work experience,
• Criminal Background Clearance
Demonstrated Knowledge of:
• Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures, filing & telephone techniques, and office equipment, as well as English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Use of personal computers, specifically Microsoft Office and Google Docs
• Maintain current working knowledge of policies and regulations of the school and district necessary to answer work-related and general information questions.
Compensation: To be determined
Terms of Employment: 12 months
Start Date: On or around August 22, 2022
Please send resume, cover letter, and completed SWSD application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitute School Nurse
- Valid New Jersey School Nurse Certificate or New Jersey Substitute Nurse Certificate
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
Please send letter of interest and completed application form for school nurse below to email@example.com
The Swedesboro-Woolwich School District is currently accepting applications forCafeteria AidesLetters of interest may be emailed to Debbie Gambino at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to the attention of Debbie Gambino at 856-467-7041. Please see below to find a copy of the non-certificated application.EOE ADA
THE SWEDESBORO-WOOLWICH BOARD OF EDUCATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applications:For Certified Staff
For Non Certified Staff