Update to School Messenger Alert System
OnCourse is now sending primary parent and guardian emails and phone numbers to School Messenger! To see and make additions to your SchoolMessenger information, you can now sign up and log in using your email address on file here: https://go.schoolmessenger.com/#/home
One thing you may want to add to your SchoolMessenger list of contact info is the ability to receive a text message (SMS). Messaging rates may apply depending on your mobile phone's data plan.
There is also an app for smartphones for SchoolMessenger you can download and use to manage your contact information from your mobile device. Just search for SchoolMessenger in the iTunes App Store or Google Play store to download it.
Please review your contact details on SchoolMessenger to ensure that your information is accurate.
You must sign up and log into the School Messenger app using the main email address listed on your OnCourseConnect.com contact info. Each parent/guardian has their own login and email address set up in School Messenger.
If you have any questions or issues with logging into SchoolMessenger with your email address on file, please contact Joel Brown via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for SchoolMessenger to:
• Set/Review your communications preferences for calls, emails, texts, and more
• Receive all kinds of school messages (classroom and group updates, activity alerts, school and district notifications) in one single app
• Review your messages on any device – smartphone, laptop, etc.
How do I sign up for SchoolMessenger?
Signing up is easy. You can create an account using the main email address the district has on file for you. Just follow these three steps:
- Go to http://go.schoolmessenger.com
- Click “Sign up” at the top of the page, or download the SchoolMessenger App from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your email address and create a password. You’ll need to verify that email before proceeding.
- After authenticating via your email, return to SchoolMessenger and sign in using the email and password you just verified.
It's that easy!