Project Elf- Adopt a Family
Please consider adopting a family this year- all families are in our Swedesboro-Woolwich community.
Here’s how it works:
- Our Elves are flexible! We can tailor what you’d like to do based on your preferences (size of family, number of kids, only clothes, only toys, only gift cards, etc. ) You can also remain anonymous if you'd like!
- Our elves are the "middle men/women" and we do all of the delivering to families because of confidentiality.
- We ask you to please wrap and label gifts.
- We ask you to please deliver wrapped and labeled gifts to the Special Services Office at Stratton School by Friday, December 10th because the elves still have to deliver all of them.
- We can also coordinate picking these up from you if it is easier for you- The elves will make it work!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you are interested.